The word Aviv means to spring forth. It represents ease, a season of harvest, newness and freedom from limitation. At Aviv, we believe financial transactions should be easier and simpler and that technology should be used to make life easier for everyone.
Our aim is to make cash and payments accessible and available anywhere, anytime in the simplest of ways.
Our vision is to have a banking partner in each household by creating a better alternative to the Automated Teller Machine and Point Of Sale systems and accelerating Africa’s transition towards a simpler way to carry out financial transactions while creating job opportunities and ensuring social prosperity.
With everything we strive for and stand by, the most important is love. We are building an organization of openness and respect for all, where ideas are welcomed and analyzed, and where society is put first in everything we do. We have 7 core values that define our culture and what every member lives by,
- Respect and love for team and customer
- Share happiness, goodness, and kindness at all times
- Communication is key so always listen and share
- Leaders take the initiative and always get the job done
- Ease, creativity, freedom, and newness must be evident in all we do
- Be proud of the problem you are solving and your role in it
- We believe that everything is possible so we innovate
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
We believe that industrialization, having the right infrastructure, and innovation are keys to economic growth. We also believe that quality education, good health, and well-being are important factors in building a sustainable future. Our corporate social responsibilities support initiatives around the following SDGs.
- Zero hunger
- Good health and well being.
- Quality Education
- Industry, innovation, and infrastructure
- Affordable and clean energy
- Partnership for goals